We are recruiting for a digital marketing co-ordinator based out of Wrexham. Salary £22,000 - £24,000.
The Development Bank of Wales is a unique resource for Wales and a unique place to work. We’re here to help to make Wales a better place to work, live and do business. An award winning investor in Welsh SMEs, our core focus is to deliver Welsh Government objectives to strengthen the Welsh economy and help businesses in Wales start-up, strengthen and grow.
Digital is a key channel for us and we’re looking for expand our digital team with a new Social Media and Marketing Coordinator role. You’ll be working under the current Digital Communication Manager and support content management across social, the company website and intranet.
We are seeking a digital savvy professional with an interest in communicating with customers through online channels. You’ll have at least 1 years’ experience in a digital role (ideally B2B) with the ability to write social posts in both English and Welsh. Understanding tone of voice is important and a background in communications or online customer service is preferable. You’ll be highly-organised individual, excellent at multitasking and be able deliver accuracy at pace.
This role is normally based out of our Wrexham office but is currently remote due to COVID-19.
Main duties and responsibilities include, but not limited to:
Social media marketing
- Day-to-day uploading and scheduling of all social media content (English and Welsh) across a range of social media channels.
- Writing social media posts in English and Welsh, Welsh translators are available for more complex content.
- Support social media monitoring and reporting.
Support website content management
- Regular uploading of content (press releases, blogs, events) in English and Welsh to the company websites in line with the content management plan.
- Manage translators for Welsh website content.
Support company Intranet
- Regular uploading of content to the company intranet in line with the internal communications plan.
- Support intranet usage reporting.
Marketing ad hoc
- Raise any purchase orders for digital activity.
- Undertake any other task defined by the Group Marketing Manager to meet the department’s operational needs
Knowledge, skills, abilities and experience
- Passion for all things digital with a good awareness of the current digital landscape, in particular all things social media.
- At least 1 – 2 years’ experience in a digital marketing
- Fluent Welsh language speaker
- Some experience of using a content management system
- Ability to write engaging, well-crafted social posts in English and Welsh.
- An understanding of social media strategy.
- Strong organisational skills and attention to detail.
- Strong problem-solving, influencing and negotiation skills.
- Excellent listening, written and verbal communication skills
- Tenacity and personal drive to achieve objectives with high-quality outcomes.
- Knowledge of video editing software
- Knowledge of social media marketing tools
- Proficient Photoshop skills
- Financial sector experience (B2B).
- A good understanding of the Development Bank of Wales role in the Welsh economy, the Welsh economy, industry and commerce as well as SMEs’ investment needs
- Recognised marketing qualification (preferably a degree or CIM/IDM diplomas)
- Full driving licence
We offer a range of benefits including a competitive salary, company bonus scheme and 30 days annual leave. To see all our benefits visit - https://developmentbank.wales/about-us/careers