We are recruiting for a Help to Buy - Wales – data entry administrator based out of Cardiff.
We currently have an opportunity for a temporary Data Entry Administrator to join our Cardiff office as part of the Help To Buy Wales (HTBW) team.
The role will entail a high volume of data entry work alongside CRM system use. We are therefore seeking to recruit someone that has experience in the following areas;
- Previous experience of processing a high volume of data
- Strong attention to detail for accuracy
- Microsoft systems such as Excel, Outlook and Word
- To maintain a professional work ethic at all times
- You must be well organised and able to manage own workload effectively
- Self motivated with the ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Previous experience of working with CRM systems, Land Registry
- Welsh speaker
- Knowledge and understanding of the Help to Buy – Wales initiative
- Experience of working within a recovery or collections background.