We are recruiting for an Investment Support Administrator on a fixed term based out of Cardiff or Wrexham. Salary starting from £22,492.
To ensure that the highest levels of investment and administrative support for all aspects of property investment activity are carried out efficiently and professionally.
To provide specialist operational support in the delivery of the department’s on-going development and day-to-day functions.
Main duties and responsibilities
Working for the Property department, you will be required to provide effective administrative support including but not limited to:
- Assisting closely with the investment and deal completion process, including the co-ordination of legal and drawdown documentation and pre-drawdown credit checks. Specifically, providing support for the compilation and checking of investment files prior to draw down.
- Preparing documentation, reports, minutes and agendas in support of monthly team meetings and investment peer reviews.
- Providing a central co-ordinating role ensuring a continuous dialogue with applicants and within the department with regards to progress and activity.
- Managing all investment documentation and data capture systems including CRM, SharePoint and planning systems.
- Taking responsibility for financial processing, including the raising of purchase orders and processing of invoices.
- Co-ordinating attendance at appropriate meetings, seminars and events.
- Developing over time an understanding of, and experience in, all aspects of the investment process.
- Where required, be responsible for screening of applications at initial stages, undertaking research in order to make an assessment and respond to clients formally, requesting further information if required.
- Undertaking any other task as may be defined by the Fund Manager to meet the operational needs of the department.
Knowledge, skills, abilities and experience
- Strong written and oral communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong organisation and administrative skills.
- Self-motivated with the ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Confident in own decision making skills.
- Ability to prioritise and organise work under pressure.
- Determination to complete tasks to a high standard and to demanding deadlines.
- Attention to detail.
- Committed to developing knowledge and expertise.
- Educated to a good standard of general education – GCSE, NVQ Level 2/3 or equivalent standard.
- Experienced and skilled in standard IT/PC applications including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Welsh speaker.
- Knowledge and understanding of the business and property sectors in Wales.
- Presentation skills.
- Experience of analysing financial and property development information.