We are recruiting for a senior digital marketing executive based out of Cardiff or Wrexham. Salary £30,000 - £35,000.
The Development Bank of Wales is expanding its digital team and is looking for a Senior Digital Marketing Executive to join and make a difference. One of the UK's largest SME investors, you will work closely with the Group Marketing Manager to help develop our digital strategy in line with business objectives.
We are seeking an experienced digital professional to take on a busy website content management role where you will be responsible for overseeing the planning, organisation and publishing of all content across all company websites. You will also handle all aspects of website management including support, optimisation, web analytics and web development projects.
You will be a highly organised individual with at least two years working in a digital role. You will have strong Google Analytics skills and be adept at tracking and monitoring, analysing data, gaining insight and building reports. You will have project management experience and be confident handling suppliers and working across different teams. You will have a good understanding of UX and digital content strategies, and have knowledge of both the technical and content side of SEO.
As part of the role you will line manage our Email Marketing Executive.
This role can be based out of our Cardiff or Wrexham office, but it is currently remote due to COVID-19.
Main duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Own and deliver a content management plan across all company websites
- Review and analyse website content and structure to see how it can be enhanced and optimised.
- Develop and test landing pages to support campaigns and key user journeys
- Develop web analytics reporting which can be used to develop key insight
- Ensure all websites are technically optimised for SEO
- Manage website and intranet support (using third party suppliers)
- Ensure the appropriate accessibility standards are maintained across all websites
- Project manage web development for company websites and Intranet
- Line manage Email Marketing Executive in the team
Marketing ad hoc
- Undertake any other task defined by the Group Marketing Manager to meet the department’s operational needs
Knowledge, skills, abilities and experience
- Passion for all things digital with a good awareness of the current digital landscape.
- At least 2 years’ experience in a digital marketing
- Understanding of UX principles and how they apply to web design
- Knowledge of content strategies and content marketing
- Ability to understand different tone of voices
- Experience of content management systems
- Experience of successfully of optimising performance through multi-variate testing
- Strong knowledge of Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Webmaster Tools
- Experience of successfully managing web development projects
- Strong knowledge of SEO (both technical and content side)
- Strong organisational skills and attention to detail.
- Strong problem-solving, influencing and negotiation skills.
- Tenacity and personal drive to achieve objectives with high-quality outcomes.
- Line management experience
- A recognized digital marketing qualification
- Google analytics certification
- A recognized project management qualification
- Experience of Unbounce or similar platform
- Financial sector experience (B2B).
- A good understanding of the Development Bank of Wales role in the Welsh economy, the Welsh economy, industry and commerce as well as SMEs’ investment needs
- Full driving licence
We offer a range of benefits including a competitive salary, company bonus scheme and 30 days annual leave. To see all our benefits visit - https://developmentbank.wales/about-us/careers