We are recruiting for a social media executive based out of Wrexham.
You will be a highly creative individual with a passion for communicating looking to drive forward our social media presence on both a strategic and operational level.
You will join a busy marketing team for an exciting and new organisation with excellent benefits looking to build on its social media presence. You will own and drive all social media activity and content for company reporting to the Group Marketing Manager. You will be able to work independently but ensure all content supports other marketing activities and the overall marketing plan.
Main duties and responsibilities
- Develops engaging, creative, innovative content for regularly scheduled posts (includes blog creation).
- To provide live tweeting from company events
- Develops and owns social media strategy, updating it on a regular basis
- Owns and updates the social media content plan
- Oversees all company social media accounts management
- Become an advocate for the company in social media spaces, engaging in dialogues and answering questions where appropriate
- Trains other department in social media basics
- Coordinates social media messaging with other departments, fund managers, and quarterly or seasonal company goals
- Works with other team members and departments to develop social media timelines coinciding with news, campaigns, or other brand messages
- Audits and analyses social media presences, including digital advertising performance and returns
- Analyses social media campaigns with tracking systems to gather visitor data and determine insight, efficacy and areas for social media campaign improvement
- Monitors and develops reports on competitor activity within social media space
- Responsible for ensuring all social media content is bilingual and accurate
Knowledge, skills, abilities and experience
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a social media marketing role
- Demonstrable passion for all things social with a good awareness of the current social media landscape.
- Experience of social as an integrated part of the full marketing and media mix
- Knowledge and experience of the social media analytics tools and reporting.
- Knowledge and experience of developing different types of social content e.g. videos, blogs, infographics, etc
- Ability to analyse social media metrics for insight and trends
- A solid understanding of social media tracking for campaigns and posts
- Strong organisational skills and attention to detail.
- Strong problem-solving, influencing and negotiation skills.
- Excellent listening, written and verbal communication skills
- Tenacity and personal drive to achieve objectives with high-quality outcomes.
- Online content writing experience (website pages, blogs)
- Intermediate knowledge of web analytics and web analytics tools (tracking, cookies, etc)
- Financial sector experience (especially around social media)
- Photoshop design skills
- A good understanding of the Development Bank of Wales role in the Welsh economy, the Welsh economy, industry and commerce as well as SMEs’ investment needs
- Welsh language skills
- Knowledge of Welsh Government’s Welsh Language Guidelines
- Recognised marketing qualification (preferably a degree or CIM/IDM diplomas)
- Full driving licence