We are recruiting for an Investment Support Administrator on a fixed term contract for 18 months based out of Cardiff or Wrexham. Salary starting from £22,492.
To ensure that the highest level of investment and administrative support for all aspects of Investment activity are carried out efficiently and professionally.
To provide specialist operational support in the delivery of the department’s on-going development and day-to-day functions.
Main duties and responsibilities
Working for the micro team, you will be required to provide effective administrative support including but not limited to:
- As an active member of the department, assist closely with the investment process and deal completion including the co-ordination of legal and drawdown documentation and pre-drawdown credit checks. Specifically, provide support for the compilation and checking of investment files prior to draw down and completing files post drawdown
- Train new team members as part of their induction plan such as CRM, Initial searches, HARMONIE and drawdown process.
- Communicate procedures changes to the Micro team following attendance at regular group procedures meeting
- Prepare documentation, reports, minutes and agendas in support of monthly team meetings and investment peer reviews.
- Provide a central co-ordinating role ensuring a continuous dialogue with team members and within the department with regards to progress and activity and communicating with applicants when required
- Manage all investment documentation and data capture systems including CRM, SharePoint and planning systems.
- Take responsibility for financial processing including the raising of purchase orders, processing invoices.
- Develop over time an understanding of and experience in, all aspects of the investment process.
- Where required, be responsible for screening of applications at initial stages. Undertake research in order to make an assessment and respond to clients formally, requesting further information if required.
- Any other task as may be defined by the fund manager/senior investment executive to meet the operational needs of the department
Knowledge, skills, abilities and experience
- Strong written and oral communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong organisation and administrative skills
- Self-motivated with the ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Confident in own decision making skills
- Ability to prioritise and organise work under pressure
- Determination to complete tasks to a high standard and to demanding deadlines
- Attention to detail
- Committed to developing knowledge and expertise
- Educated to a good standard of general education – GCSE, NVQ Level 2/3 or equivalent standard
- Experienced and skilled in standard IT/PC applications including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Lotus Notes.
- Welsh speaker
- Knowledge and understanding of the Business environment in Wales
- Presentation Skills
- Experience of analysing financial information