From working in our investment and portfolio teams, through to finance and marketing, as well as our Help to Buy Wales team, we've a range of exciting roles available.
At the heart of our success is our people. Like the businesses we work with, we see our employees as long term investments. We always look to empower our staff to be decision makers and consistently encourage personal and professional development.
We're a flexible and equal opportunities employer with offices across Wales.
Benefits and rewards
We will always recognise and reward your hard work and success. We offer:
- Flexible working
- Competitive salary
- Discretionary company bonus scheme
- Contributory pension plan - employer’s contribution rate of up to 10%
- 30 days’ paid annual holidays
- BUPA health care scheme (contributory)
- Cycle to work scheme
- Free car parking
- Employee loan scheme
- Career progression opportunities
- Learning and development
- Wellbeing activities
Development Bank of Wales deliver gender equality having received a Silver Award, for a ‘fairplay employer’ from Chwarae Teg. This gives you the benefits of a truly balanced workforce.
Development Bank of Wales recruits, employs, trains and promotes regardless of race, religion, colour, national origin, sex, disability, age, gender identity and/or expression, or any other protected status. We are dedicated to nurturing an inclusive environment where employees can bring their full selves to work. We celebrate diversity of thought and recognise the strength and dynamism that comes with it.
Find out more about working at the Development Bank of Wales in our people strategy.
Interested in joining the Development Bank of Wales? Sign up for email notifications when new vacancies are added.
An employer of choice
We continuously monitor industry best practice so we can deliver excellence while offering our colleagues flexibility and a great work/life balance:
- Offering a competitive salary and benefits package
- Providing office spaces and a work environment that promotes smarter working
- Encouraging our colleagues to adopt a working pattern that fits in with their personal circumstances as well as the business needs
We champion an equal and diverse workplace and continually implement strategies to make sure we’re always achieving this:
- Delivering an ambitious well–being programme each year targeted at physical and mental well–being
- Achieving accreditation of gold standard with Chwarae Teg and seeking accreditation with Stonewall and the Corporate Health Standard
- Using exit interviews to seek feedback and continuously improve
- Acting on feedback from annual staff surveys and other feedback throughout the year
- Continuously reviewing performance statistics and acting where appropriate
We deliver a dedicated well–being strategy that supports the mental, physical and financial well–being of our colleagues:
- Aligning our objectives with our business goals and recognising great performance
- Investing in our colleagues’ development by providing a range of training opportunities to meet individual, team and business needs
- Rolling out the career progression framework providing structured opportunity to progress all parts of the business
People are our greatest asset and fundamental to our long–term success:
- Delivering smarter working and digital transformation, measuring the impact on job satisfaction and productivity
- Holding regular innovation workshops and encouraging agile projects through our project initiatives
- Promoting an inclusive culture through regular newsletters and communication and a collaborative means of gathering and using feedback from across the Development Bank Group
- Actively seeking feedback from our colleagues, particularly at the half year and annual events