Business Wales are running a number of free seminars throughout Wales designed to give businesses the most up-to-date position on Brexit.
By the end of the briefings, attendees will have a clear understanding of the potential impact of Brexit and the support available from the Welsh Government (such as Business Wales, Trade etc.) and local authorities.
There will be opportunities to network, and members of our regional investment teams will be on hand to discuss the funding and support that we offer to Welsh businesses.
Dates and venues are as follows:
- 19 February 2019 - Baglan Bay Innovation Centre, Port Talbot Waterfront Enterprise Zone - 9am to 11am
- 4 March 2019 - Cardiff Airport and St Athan - Enterprise Zone - 8am to 10am
- 6 March 2019 - Bridge Innovation Centre - Haven Waterway Enterprise Zone - 8.15am to 10.15am
- 12 March 2019 - The General Offices, Ebbw Vale - 8am to 10am
- 13 March 2019 - Welsh Government Offices, Newtown - 8am to 10am
- 19 March 2019 - M-SParc - Anglesey Enterprise Zone, Gaerwen - 8am to 10am
- 21 March 2019 - Glaslyn Leisure Centre, Porthmadog - 8am to 10am
- 22 March 2019 - Gladstone's Library, Deeside - 8am - 10am
Find out more about the briefings and book your place .