The Development Bank of Wales is sponsoring and co-hosting the South Wales business seminar with IoD Wales on 1st February 2018 at Cardiff Business School. Deputy fund manager Bethan Cousins from our new investments team and deputy portfolio manager Gareth Price from our equity portfolio team will be attending.
The seminar will look at the challenges businesses looking to scale up face and how these can be overcome, how businesses can plan for growth, get the right finance partner, hire the right people and deal with contingencies.
Alongside IoD Wales director Robert Lloyd Griffiths, Bethan will host a lively debate with a panel of experts, investors, corporate advisers and entrepreneurs on how to get the right foundations in place to achieve accelerated growth.
- Bethan Cousins, Development Bank of Wales
- Steve Berry, Acuity Legal
- Frank Holmes, Gambit Corporate Finance
- Steve Harris, Nuvias formerly SIPHON Networks Ltd
- Gareth Price, Development Bank of Wales