Please read the following important information carefully.
This sets out how the Development Bank of Wales and its associates collectively described as ‘DBW’ will use the information provided in this application as well as necessary authorisations which respective applicants referred to as ‘I’, ‘We’, ‘me’, ‘us’, ‘you’ are providing to DBW. False or misleading information will result in the application being declined without further explanation.
- DBW may obtain information about you from credit reference agencies to help make decisions and to manage your account, including your payment performance. These agencies will supply DBW with credit information as well as information from the Electoral Register and other data held on your credit file.
- The agencies will record details of any searches whether or not this application proceeds and these searches may be seen by other companies who make their own credit enquiries about you. This may affect your ability to obtain credit elsewhere in the near future.
- Full guidance on what DBW does and how both DBW and credit reference agencies and fraud prevention agencies will use your information is detailed in the document “A Guide to the use of your Personal and Business Information”.
- DBW may use credit-scoring methods to assess your application.
- Your application will be assessed using credit reference agency records relating to anyone with whom you are linked financially. This information may also be used for debt tracing as well as the ongoing management of any funding DBW provides.
- DBW may share information with credit reference agencies about how you manage your account. This information is available to other organisations (including fraud prevention agencies and other financial institutions) so that they can take decisions about you, your associates and members of your household.
- Any information provided by you may be held by DBW in its our computer records to manage any funding provided and may be shared within DBW and with third parties to protect both DBW and DBW’s customers against fraud.
- In order to prevent or detect fraud, the information provided in this application form will be shared with fraud prevention agencies. It is therefore vital that you provide accurate information at all times.
- You are entitled to copies of any personal data held about you by DBW and ask for any inaccuracies to be corrected.
- DBW has the right to request any more information if required.
In completing this application form I/we confirm the following:
- I/We submit this application for investment and certify the information provided is true and accurate.
- I/We authorise DBW to request searches from credit reference agencies to look at available information about the business and the applicants associated with the business for the purpose of credit assessment.
- I/We authorise DBW to conduct other investigations required in the assessment of this application including statistical analysis to test the repayment of any funding provided.
- I/We acknowledge that DBW may share information about me/us with third parties such as credit reference agencies, fraud prevention agencies, the Welsh Government and any other third parties both for the assessment of this application, the prevention of financial crime and on-going management of any funding, or follow-on funding, provided.
- I/We agree that the information and supporting documentation provided will be used by DBW to assess this application and DBW’s decision is final.